Single Cell Discoveries B.V.
Utrecht, Utrecht, NL
Small Business (1-10M TTM Revenue)
We are the leading single-cell sequencing CRO providing high-impact insights to biopharmaceutical companies, health systems, and academic research centers globally.
In our (single-cell) RNA sequencing approach, we start with understanding your biological question, then we design an experimental and analytical workflow to maximize insights. Our team leverages a decade of single-cell experience to deliver high-impact answers.
During our consultations, we will align on your biological question, timeline, and sample type to design a robust experimental workflow using the ideal sequencing technology. Our Ph.D. account executives will involve our R&D scientists and bioinformaticians to tailor our protocols to your specific needs. We can support you with:
- Pilot projects
- High-throughput single-cell analyses
- Single-cell sequencing of clinical samples
- Bespoke assay development services for novel biological questions and challenging samples
At our lab, we process your samples according to the chosen protocol and are dedicated to delivering high-quality data. Our team of scientists has years of experience with single-cell sequencing, including from the early days when analyzing was just one cell at a time.
Our scientists are dedicated to delivering high-quality data and will adapt our workflow to accommodate all sample types, such as nuclei or low-viability samples. Our team performs the end-to-end workflow in our purpose-built facility with quality control steps along the way, so you can be confident your precious samples are handled properly.
Our bioinformaticians generate a preliminary data analysis report to expedite your research with every project. Our seasoned bioinformaticians perform this analysis using our custom pipelines to deliver a succinct explanation of the results and quality metrics. To further unlock biological insights, our bioinformatics team is eager to work on custom data analysis, which may include clustering analysis, gene set enrichment analysis, data set integration, and the creation of publication or presentation-ready figures.
bulk RNA sequencing
Custom solutions by our R&D team
Why choose Single Cell Discoveries?
We are 100% focused on single-cell and spatial transcriptomics, enabling us to take on both large-scale projects and create customized solutions for each client project.
1. Our experience is unmatched in the field. We have been working in the single-cell field since 2012. Our co-founder and CEO Mauro Muraro published our SORT- seq technology, and our R&D consultant is the mind behind VASA-seq. We have experience in over 40 organisms and 30 tissues and are able to quickly adapt workflows for novel samples.
2. We help you stay ahead of the curve. We are committed to continuously integrating leading-edge technologies into our service offerings to ensure clients have access to the latest advancements. Our R&D department works to both internalize the best commercial platforms and advance our own single-cell innovations.
3. We work with you as a collaborative partner. We are dedicated to maintaining a high- touch, collaborative relationship with clients as we scale our capacity to accommodate larger projects. We act as a thought partner and a catalyst for biological discovery.
|Single Cell Discoveries Varrolaan 100 Utrecht, Utrecht, 3584 BW Netherlands|
|Single Cell Discoveries B.V. Varrolaan 100 Utrecht, Utrecht, 3584 BW Netherlands|
To request access, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.