Bothell, WA, US
Small Business (1-10M TTM Revenue)
Seattle based PharmaIN is a pre-IND (Investigational New Drug) product development company, leveraging proprietary formulation and peptide engineering platforms to enable safer and more potent longer-acting subcutaneous injectable therapeutics.
PharmaIN has worked for over ten years to optimize PGC (Protected Graft Copolymer) as an excipient to extend the half-life, improve stability and enhance targeting of therapeutic peptides and proteins.
PharmaIN has also developed Peptide Engineering technologies that can improve safety, give selective potency and patentability of peptides for proven targets.
Using these core technologies, PharmaIN is currently partnered a number of other companies in pre-clinical work for peptide therapies.
Strong IP, currently with 10 families of patents in up to 15 countries, enables licensing of platforms and products for key markets.
By collaborating with universities, renowned research organizations and pharma companies, PharmaIN can bring multiple branded therapeutics to proof of concept for licensing to Big Pharma or with additional investment bring new drugs through clinical trials and to market directly.
- Leaders in innovative drug-delivery technology
- Focused on safer, more effective injectable peptides and proteins (biologics)
- Work with corporate partners to improve and enable therapeutic molecules in their pipeline
- Develop branded therapeutics through proof of concept
- License to and from Biotech/Pharma
- Platform Technology
- Develop & license drug delivery technologies
- Strong IP portfolio can support product Life Cycle Management
|PharmaIN Corporation 11812 N Creek Pkwy N, Suite 101 Bothell, WA, 98011 United States
If your organization has a Scientist.com marketplace, you can log in here to order products and services directly. If you're interested in ordering custom research services from suppliers in the Scientist.com network, book a meeting with our team here. To order products instantly, request access below.