Seattle, WA, US
Small Business (1-10M TTM Revenue)
Parse Biosciences is a Seattle-based startup providing researchers access to the most scalable single cell sequencing platform available. With technology founded on the principles of SPLiT-seq, published in Science in 2018, Parse Biosciences’ mission is to accelerate progress in scientific research as well as human health. Single-cell sequencing has already enabled groundbreaking discoveries that have led to new understandings in cancer treatment, tissue repair, stem cell therapy, the immune system and much more. At Parse Biosciences we provide researchers with the ability to perform single cell sequencing with unprecedented scale and ease with no instrumentation required.
The split-pool combinatorial barcoding enables the profiling of single-cell transcriptome without dedicated microfluidic instruments. Parse Biosciences’ assay leverages the cell itself as its own compartment to perform multiple rounds of splitting, pooling, and ligation of transcripts to generate different barcode combinations unique to each cell’s set of transcripts. Using the example of Whole Transcriptome Mega kit, four rounds of barcoding can yield 14,155,776 possible barcode combinations
(three rounds of barcoding in 96×96×96 wells followed by a fourth round with 16 PCR reactions), enough to uniquely label up to one million cells while avoiding doublets, twice of what any other technology has ever been able to achieve.
The commercial products well suited to your research can be selected from the Single-Cell Evercode Whole Transcriptome kit series (Mini, WT and Mega), the Cell Fixation Kit, and the Nuclei Fixation Kit. The Parse Computational Pipeline is available to all researchers directly using the Parse Evercode kit and provides an easy to access gateway for data analysis; our data is likewise easily compatible with downstream analysis tools such as ScanPy and Seurat.
Unique Platform Characteristics:
• Scalable workflow enables user the flexibility to process 1 – 96 samples per run with the Mega kit
• Low doublet rate of < 3.2%
• Profile anywhere from 10,000 to 1 million cells in a single experiment for unrivaled research flexibility.
• Fixation allows storing of single-cell or single-nucleus suspensions for up to 6 months, facilitating the flexibility to collect multiple samples over time and processing them together to minimize batch effect
• Sublibraries can be processed and sequenced independently from one another, providing researchers the freedom to fractionate their data and adjust sequencing depth as they choose
|Dexter 700 Dexter Ave N Ste 600 Seattle , WA, 98109 United States
|Parse Biosciences 700 Dexter Avenue N Seattle, WA, 98109 United States
If your organization has a Scientist.com marketplace, you can log in here to order products and services directly. If you're interested in ordering custom research services from suppliers in the Scientist.com network, book a meeting with our team here. To order products instantly, request access below.