'S-HERTOGENBOSCH, , NL
Mid-Sized Business (10-100M TTM Revenue)
Building on 15 years of experience, PamGene has developed a unique technology making real-time measurement and understanding of kinase activity possible. Our multiplex, functional kinase activity profiling technology reveals the bigger picture of cellular signaling and provides mechanistic insights needed to fully understand diseases and cell alterations. We offer Contract Research Services tailored to your needs and research questions in the areas:
Kinase inhibitor selectivity profiling
Target discovery and identification
Biomarker discovery and identification
The benefits our technology brings to your research
• Wide coverage – 340 Phosphosites are used to cover the majority of the Kinome.
• Kinase activity-based – Direct inhibitor effects on kinases can be measured.
• Sensitive – Only small amounts of protein input (0.5 to 5 μg per array) are required, thus making the assay more sensitive than alternative approaches.
• No specific antibodies – The quality of the data is not dependent on the specificity of phospho-antibodies since specificity is derived from the 340 phosphosites.
• Full-length kinases – We can measure kinase activity of full-length proteins from lysates of several cell lines and tissues, not offered by other recombinant-based kinase activity assays.
PamChip Kinome coverage
Based on current online knowledge, we compiled a com-prehensive, integrated database of potential kinases that are linked to the peptides on the PamChips. This corresponds to ~350 unique kinases in literature, covering the majority of the Kinome.
|PamGene Wolvenhoek 'S-HERTOGENBOSCH, , 5211 HH Netherlands|
To request access, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.