New Startup (0-1M TTM Revenue)
- For your Immunology solutions in preclinical drug discovery
- Specialists in Experimental Immunology and customised services
- Defining Immunogenicity differently and comprehensively
- Moving forward into Disease Modelling and Translational Toxicology
Oncology, immuno-oncology and systemic diseases such as cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolic and autoimmune conditions are areas of therapeutic development that require advanced immunology understanding and immune based solutions. Immundnz is an immunology lab with boutique consultancy services and in depth knowledge in immune mechanisms and protein biology to provide you with the solutions you need for making better decisions on therapeutic efficacy or safety at preclinical stage.
We model and analyse immune response to:
- test the mechanism and effect of a therapeutic
- test the potential immunological risk of a therapeutic
A CRO with a difference
Immundnz is an immunology CRO specialised in immune modelling, immune response and tissue damage analysis, in vivo and in vitro cell culture systems for preclinical drug research and development. We are different because we are experienced scientists who will design an experimental model and use customised assays as well as standard assays tailored for the right solution for your problem. We will develop novel assays in our laboratory to meet your specific and unconventional need.
Our services are provided as assays carried out in our laboratory or through consultancy followed by in vitro or in vivo assays.
• Immune Modelling/ Preclinical Disease Modelling
• Immunologic Risk Assessment (Immunogenicity)
• Immune Assays/ Protein Based Assays
• Tissue Cultures
• Tissue Damage Assessment
Services are provided as STANDARD or CUSTOM DESIGNED.
|ImmunoSys Immundnz Ltd Macclesfield, England, SK10 4TG United Kingdom
|ImmunoSys , , SK10 4TG United Kingdom
If your organization has a Scientist.com marketplace, you can log in here to order products and services directly. If you're interested in ordering custom research services from suppliers in the Scientist.com network, book a meeting with our team here. To order products instantly, request access below.