San Francisco, CA, US
Mid-Sized Business (10-100M TTM Revenue)
Icosagen offers custom-tailored services for recombinant protein production in mammalian cells, and antibody development. By using patented state-of-the-art technologies, we deliver high quality products to the biopharmaceutical and diagnostic companies. Company’s quality control and assurance system is ISO9001:2008 certified.
Icosagen Cell Factory (ICF)
is a European, mammalian CRDMO, bridging the CRO and CDMO expertise, hence the CRDMO designation. We drive your protein drug candidates seamlessly from R&D phase into clinical development stages.
We focus on protein/antibody work, all the way from discovery, transient expression (mg to grams, ml to 50L) up to stable cell line and process development for GMP manufacturing, incl. analytics and DSP. Our own on-site GMP facility is in preparation and scheduled to be operational in early 2024.
With Icosagen’s modular and integrated services, from discovery till GMP material, your project stays entirely in the hands of one site, no tech/molecule transfer, constant project team, legal agreements in place, and, importantly, with your molecule knowledge remaining in house. This saves time, costs, and nerves.
• 150 people, 135 scientists (25% PhD’s)
• Founded 1999, independent, family-owned ever since
• worked for >150 biotechs / pharma in 2021
• a mammalian CRDMO, working in HEK293 and CHO
• notably including complicated antibodies & proteins (USP, DSP, analytics)
• Integrated services from discovery to 50L scale manufacturing and stable CLD (GMP manufacturing coming very soon)
• antibody discovery in chicken and rabbits (in vitro is coming)
• humanization, fee-for-service, royalty-free
• mAb discovery against integral membrane protein (such as GPCRs, & ion channels) by proprietary pseudotyped VLP-based display technology platform and optimized chicken immunization regimen
• transient protein production in HEK & CHO
o from mgs to grams (prop. QMCF protein expression technology)
o from ml to 50L scale (CD, serum-free medium)
• stable CHO clone pools for g/L titers of mAbs/rec. proteins, Fc fusions, etc.
• in-depth analytical & DSP experience
• protein for in vitro and in vivo purposes
• Stable CHO cell line development (fee-for-service, royalty-free) for GMP manufacturing; competitive titers and timelines
• Can be started late is discovery already, saving 2 months’ time in CLD
• Process development, non-GMP manufacturing
• ADCC enhancement pilots for mAbs (afucosylated mAbs, GlymaxX technology)
• Own anti-COVID nasal spray on the market, with anti-spike protein mAbs
• Above-average client satisfaction and repeat business, professional project PhD-level managers, problem-solving skills, detailed reports
|Icosagen Eerika 1 Kambja vald, Tartumaa, 61713 Estonia|
|Icosagen Inc. 77 Geary Boulevard San Francisco, CA, 94108 United States|
To request access, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.