Nottingham, , GB
Small Business (1-10M TTM Revenue)
HistologiX is a leading GLP/GCP compliant laboratory delivering cellular and digital pathology services led by science. We pride ourselves in delivering an excellent quality technical service, supporting our clients in the delivery of cutting-edge therapeutics including cell therapies, oncolytic viruses, therapeutic antibodies and RNA modifying enzymes.
We offer antibody cross-reactivity testing, antibody screening, histology, and immunohistochemistry services, including ISH (automated RNAscope), whole slide digital scanning and image analysis (HALO software), Veterinary and Medical Pathologist evaluation from discovery, preclinical through to clinical drug development.
- our scientific experts will develop, optimise and validate biomarker targets for use in distribution, proof of concept, mechanism of action studies using immunohistochemistry and fluorescence endpoints.
- our bespoke tissue cross reactivity service will deliver the required screening assay for regulatory submissions of novel therapeutic agents allowing you to proceed to clinical trial evaluation.
- our GCP Clinical Trial Support team has expertise in tissue handling protocols, patient stratification and evaluation of digital pathology end points including analysis of the tumour microenvironment.
- our Client Solutions Team will keep you updated throughout the course of your study ensuring project milestones are achieved and your project is delivered successfully.
- our aim is to support you in slicing through the timelines of the drug discovery process allowing you to accelerate the development and delivery of tomorrow’s therapeutics.
|HistologiX Biocity Nottingham, , NG1 1GF United Kingdom
|HistologiX Pennyfoot Street Nottingham, , NG1 1GF United Kingdom
If your organization has a Scientist.com marketplace, you can log in here to order products and services directly. If you're interested in ordering custom research services from suppliers in the Scientist.com network, book a meeting with our team here. To order products instantly, request access below.