Coral Gables, Florida, US
Small Business (1-10M TTM Revenue)
Better human disease models: We use iPSCs to build more relevant models of human disease to expand your understanding and de risk drug development:
- Specialist human iPSC CRO
- Supporting neurodegenerative / neuroinflammatory drug discovery
- Extensive library of donor iPSCs including lines from Alzheimers, ALS, FTD, Parkinsons, Huntingtons
- Full services from donor sourcing, line reprogramming, differentiation, end assays and compound screening
- Advanced human like models for pre-clinical research and classification
At Axol Bioscience, we support your pursuit of more effective, safer therapies.
Like you, we believe that having more human relevant disease models will expand scientific knowledge and
de risk drug development. We use human iPSCs to achieve this and have been doing so since 2006.
We use donated cells from patients and iPSC technology to build physiologically relevant in vitro models.
We have a special focus on neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease as well as cardiotoxicity to
promote drug safety.
When working with candidate compounds or novel therapies, our in vitro platforms give you better earlier
stage modeling and safety testing and later stage efficacy evaluation and improved patient selection.
With these data comes better insights, helping you de-risk projects, reduce costs, and save time during drug
At Axol Bioscience, we help your science with better models of human disease.
|Axol Bioscience 200 Westboro Road Grafton, MA, 01536 United States|
|Axol Bioscience Inc 147 Alhambra Circle Suite 220 Coral Gables, Florida, 33134 United States|
|Axol Bioscience B260 Meditrina Cambridge, Cambridge, CB22 3AT United Kingdom|
To request access, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.