Large Business (>100M TTM Revenue)
The Amaris Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) brings together people of diverse backgrounds and combines robust quantitative and qualitative methods in order to provide a range of solutions to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients.
Amaris HEMA is a global team of over 70 consultants spread out in 8 different offices around the world (Europe, North America and APAC). Our activities cover three main practices areas:
- Health Economics Modelling (Cost-Effectiveness, Budget Impact, Sequential Modelling, Dynamic Modelling etc.) at both the global and the local levels (model adaptations)
- RWE and Biostatistics (Secondary database analysis, Primary data collection, MAIC, ITC, NMAs etc.)
- Evidence, Value and Access (SLRs, TLRs, GVDs, Landscape assessments, Evidence generation plans, KOL interviews etc.)
The three Amaris HEMA practice areas collaborate on evidence review/package projects such as HTA submissions, with extensive experience in Canada, UK, France etc.
Our profound understanding of the pharmaceutical market and solid scientific background makes us a valuable and reliable partner along all phases of development. We have strong expertise in both very specific and technical projects.
Amaris’ added value lies in the quality of its teams and their attention to detail, as well as in the way the company capitalizes on their knowhow. Every employee is encouraged to develop a proactive, efficiency-oriented working style in order to provide only the most innovative solutions.
The Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) department of Amaris is part of the Amaris Group (http://amaris.com/en), an independent consulting company specialized in technology and management. Founded in 2007 in Switzerland, Amaris now employs more than 6,500 people based in more than 65 offices in 45 countries. Amaris provides services with a strong added value in all business sectors through five business lines:
- Business & Management consulting
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Engineering and High technology
- Life Sciences (including Amaris HEMA).
|Amaris 1 Evertrust Plz Jersey City, NJ, 07302 United States|
|Toronto 250 Yonge Street Toronto, ON, M5C 1T4 Canada|
|Amaris Amaris - Work.Life , LONDON, NW1 8NP United Kingdom|
|Amaris 110 Yonge Street Toronto, ON, M5C 1T4 Canada|
|Amaris consulting Ltd 13 Hwaley Street London, , NW18NP United Kingdom|
To request access, simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.